[las_users] How to designate the character encoding of page of LAS7

 I am setting a LAS7/Armstrong in China.When I name the datasets or variables in Chinese,it cannot be displayed accurately.The character encoding should be gb2312 or gbk to display them exactly.But I don't know how to designate the character encoding of page of LAS7/Armstrong.I had tried modifying the some html files in $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/las/ but failed.Any suggestions for me?
Thanks in advance,
mipuchun