Re: [las_users] Customize output plots

Tony,

Tony Jolibois wrote:
        Hi all,

Seeing the plot attached, you can imagine that I would prefer another title...
In old LAS, I was able to customize the output plots, with some ferret script "script_prefix" configured in dataset configuration files.
What is the configuration process now with LAS Armstrong ?
Many of the issues with long titles have been addressed and will be part of the 1.1 release which will be available soon.

Right now your only choices for affecting the scripts is via an init_script or a editing the scripts them selves (which is much easier to do in Armstrong).  However, we'll take a look at the script_prefix concept for later versions of LAS.

Roland

Thanks in advance,
Tony
--