Re: [las_users] Customize output plots

Hi Tony,
If you put this command in the init script,

   SET MODE CALENDAR: days

Then the dates will be listed without the 00:00 and will be much cleaner. (also in the next release of LAS, the URL labels at the top of the plot will be much nicer - listing the original data URL's)

Ansley

Tony Jolibois wrote:
        Hi all,

Seeing the plot attached, you can imagine that I would prefer another title...
In old LAS, I was able to customize the output plots, with some ferret script "script_prefix" configured in dataset configuration files.
What is the configuration process now with LAS Armstrong ?

Thanks in advance,
Tony
--
Tony Jolibois <tjolibois@xxxxxx>