Re: [las_users] Organize datasets in LAS : categories ?

Tony,

Tony Jolibois wrote:
    Hi,

I upgraded a LAS with Armstrong version (AVISO LAS), and I can't find how I can organize datasets, like we did with categories.xml with previous version.
Can you tell me about that ?
All of the configuration information you used to organize you data into categories should drop right into Armstrong and work unchanged.  Include you categories in the las.xml file, rerun genLas.pl and the categories should appear on the http://server/las/servlets/dataset page (and they should appear in the data selection section of the v7alphaUI.html page as well).

Roland
Thank you,
Tony

--