[las_users] Request for selection of only one MISR band for LAS

Roland,

Remember this?  Unfortunately I have been asked to only show band 2
data.  I've tried some things in the Thredds catalog as well as in the
LAS configuration file for this dataset, but with no success.  Can you
suggest a way to just serve the band 2 data?  Preferably without the
'Select Depth' box showing up on the interface?

Thanks once again,
Penny

xmlns="<http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2>http://ww
w.unidata.ucar.edu/namespaces/netcdf/ncml-2.2">
>>          <aggregation type="joinNew" dimName="mytime">
>>             <netcdf

location="/home/porter/rhs/UserQuestions/PennyOots/MISR_AM1_CGAS_0_5_DEG
_JUN_2003_F02_0025.nc"/>
>>             <netcdf

location="/home/porter/rhs/UserQuestions/PennyOots/MISR_AM1_CGAS_0_5_DEG
_JUL_2003_F02_0025.nc"/>
>>             <netcdf

location="/home/porter/rhs/UserQuestions/PennyOots/MISR_AM1_CGAS_0_5_DEG
_AUG_2003_F02_0025.nc"/>