Re: [las_users] LAS installation problem

Hi Ben,

At the moment I can't retrieve any data from your server I get timeouts. But
have you tried
http://http://172.16.7.82:8080/las/servlets/dataset ?
Because you don't tell us if you have used proxypass/proxypassreverse. The LAS
UI is served by a tomcat server on your machine, by default it uses port
8080. Therefore you can use the proxy connector of Apache to "connect" the
two servers to communicate over the standard port of Apache (80) with the
users... and yes,  tomcat uses Java.

hope it helps
regards
Bernhard Giner