[las_users] time axis

Hi LAS experts,

I want to put a dataset with 5000 timesteps (10year averages) for the
last 50000 years into the las server. As ferret does not except the year
variable to be greater than 9999 I somehow need to convert mit time axis.

I searching for an elegant way to leave the data in one single way and
to adjust the interface in a way that the user can select the correct
year, e.g. 20000 BP.

How can I change my nc-file and the las configuration to solve that problem?

Thanks for any ideas
Jörg