Re: [las_users] Impossible to reproduce an error fromlas.aviso.oceanobs.com

Tony,

The '** netCDF error:' message makes it sound like there is a corrupted OPeNDAP file in the server cache somewhere.  It is quite probably that you-at-the-command-line and your-server have different OPeNDAP cache directories.  You should clean them both out to make sure that you are really making the same OPeNDAP request.

The location of the cache is specified as 'CACHE_ROOT=...' in the .dodsrc file.  It's also a good idea to set 'USE_CACHE=0' whenever you are debugging something like this.

-- Jon

Tony Jolibois wrote:
      Hi all las users,

With my LAS 6.4.2 http://las.aviso.oceanobs.com i have an error with the dataset Maps of Absolute Dynamic topography Merged.
When I copy the command on the server, all is OK and the plot is done. Where can I search the error ?

yes? cancel mode verify
yes? set mode interp
yes? set mem/size=127
Cached data cleared from memory
yes? define symbol view_centered = no
yes? define symbol memsize = 127
yes? define symbol script_prefix = oer_
yes? canc data/all
yes? go std_initialize "http://opendap.aviso.oceanobs.com/thredds/dodsC/merged/h/madt_oer_merged_h" "1" "1" "grid_0001"
*** NOTE: Units on axis "LatLon" are not recognized: count
*** NOTE: They will not be convertible:
yes? set region/x="-74":"-21"/y="10":"45"/k=1/t="11-Jan-2006":"11-Jan-2006"
yes? set win/size=.5
yes? set win/asp=0.990566037735849
yes? GO "/tmp/lasgo209973589096.jnl"
** netCDF error: