[las_users] LAS Password protection again

Hello LAS users and developers,

I am using the latest version of LAS (Apache 2.0.54, Tomcat 5.5.9) on a Debian
server.
At the moment we have 2 "installations" of las (/usr/local/las
and /usr/local/las2) so we can use two different datasets. Tomcat is running
from /usr/local/las/... on port 8080
Everything is running fine so far... But now we want to protect only the data
in las2.
How can I manage that? I' am not really used to this Apache2/Tomcat setting.
Searching and trying the tips in the mail archives didn't help me.
Thank you in advance,
Bernhard Giner