Re: [las_users] LAS 6.5 addXML.sh utility message

Penny,

That rather uninformative message is a warning that addXML punted on trying to figure out the interval between time steps in the data source.

I'll work on making the message better and if this data source is available via OPeNDAP send me the URL and I'll try to improve addXML's guess work for discovering the interval between time steps.

Roland

Penny Oots wrote:

LAS experts,

I get the following message after running the addXML.sh utility (from LAS 6.5) on a netcdf file I created from 5 ascii files using Ferret:

Too many periods: month week day

The xml file is created but I am curious about what the message is trying to tell me and did not find anything on the LAS site or using Google.

Penny Oots