Re: [las_users] Installation of LAS 6.5.1.2 on a Red Hat Linux release8.0 Platform

You might want to try the following URLs to obtain the need code:

Module Bit-Vector (Version:  6.4)
Source:
 http://search.cpan.org/~rse/lcwa-1.0.0/lib/bitvector/Vector.pm

Module Carp-Clan (Version:  5.3)
Source:  http://search.cpan.org/~stbey/Carp-Clan-5.3/Clan.pod

Module Date-Calc (Version:  5.4)
Source:  http://search.cpan.org/~stbey/Date-Calc-5.4/

 Regards,

John

C. Shaji wrote:
Dear All,

I am trying to installing the latest LAS 6.5.1.2 on RH Linux 8.0 platform.
The installation is not complete. It ended with the following message.

Installation of following modules failed:
Bit-Vector-6.4
Carp-Clan-5.3
Date-Calc-5.4
Time-HiRes-1.66

You need to install these modules by hand

How can I get the above modules? Whether anybody has faced this problem
earlier?

I would highly appreciate some suggestions from somebody.

Thanks in advance,

C. Shaji.