[las_users] 5th Dimension

I am trying to serve a 5-D model forecast with dimensions of [nowcast
time, forecast hours, depth, latitude, longitude].  I'd like users to be
able to fix either the nowcast-time dimension or the forecast-hours
dimension, and use the other time dimension as a normal time dimension.

Has anyone out there successfully (i.e., elegantly and intuitively)
represented such a 5-dimensional gridded data set with a Live Access
Server?

Thanks, Mike