Re: [las_users] Location of Welcome Text

John,

This text is hard-wired in DatasetBean.java.

I've had a few (3 or 4) questions about this.  Obviously I should have made the contents of this message configurable, but I did not.

I'll add it to the feature list for a future release.

Roland

John Schattel wrote:
Hi All,

Can anyone tell me where the following LAS UI text in generated?

Welcome to LAS.
You must have pop-ups enabled for this site in order to see your output.
This session will expire after 180 minutes of inactivity.

I'd like to change it slightly and I have looked in all the .vm files with out success.

In advance, thanks for any help you can provide.

John