[las_users] Change Note on first page

Hi LAS users and administrators,

I installed a LAS 6.4.2. This LAS works with pop-ups, I would like to tell users that they must enable pop-ups for the site to see outputs.
So is there a way to change the red note on first page (Welcome to LAS. The session ... inactivity...) in order to put another note for the pop-ups ?

I saw that this note is in a java class, do I need to change this class and rebuilt las ?

Thanks in advance,
Tony

--
Tony Jolibois

CLS - Direction Océanographie Spatiale
8-10 rue hermès - 31520 Ramonville Saint-Agne
tjolibois@cls.fr

Tél : +33 (0) 561 393 797
Fax : +33 (0) 561 393 782