Re: [las_users] Change Note on first page

Tony,

Changing the Java source and rebuilding the war file is the only way to change that note.

You might want to look at 6.5.1.2 (or even 6.5.1.3 beta). These versions do not require users to turn off their popup blocking and the output window does not loose focus while waiting for the output.

Roland

Tony Jolibois wrote:

Hi LAS users and administrators,

I installed a LAS 6.4.2. This LAS works with pop-ups, I would like to tell users that they must enable pop-ups for the site to see outputs.
So is there a way to change the red note on first page (Welcome to LAS. The session ... inactivity...) in order to put another note for the pop-ups ?

I saw that this note is in a java class, do I need to change this class and rebuilt las ?

Thanks in advance,
Tony