Re: [las_users] How to put WODB to LAS?

Dear Jonathan

Thank you very much for your kindness.

When I go to
http://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/WODB/servlets/dataset and
select dataset and variables, I can not select the region
because there is no map and no long-lat input boxes
either.

Is there something wrong? or it is so intentionally.

If the WODB is 11 G and I need to download all, I will
download later because I stay in Argentine until the end
of this year temporally where Internet is slow.

Best Regards,

Takaya Namba

--- Jonathan Callahan <Jonathan.S.Callahan@noaa.gov> か
らのメッセージ: