[las_users] How to put WODB to LAS?

Dear

I am working for the sea off Argentine.
I would like to put WODB data around Argentine to my LAS
server.
My LAS server is working very well and I had put the
in-situ sample in my LAS.

1.	Firstly, I would like to know how to make the SQL
database of WODB around my area. If possible, could you
tell me in detail, step by step.
2.	There is <db_type> tag in database access properties in
the file of dataset configuration file. Which is the
easiest for me to make the sql database like WODB or JGOFS
format if it does not make much difference? In other
words, could you suggest whether I had better adjust my
sql to JGOFS or WODB format, or configure my LAS.

Best Regards,

Takaya Namba

Know more about Breast Cancer
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/pinkribbon/