[las_users] How Do I Save Curvilinear Grids in netCDF as Curvilinear Grid

Hello All,

I have configured our LAS to input Dynalysis Gulf of Mexico (DGOM) curvilinear model grids (see link below). What I'd like to do next is configure the LAS to output curvilinear grids when I select to save the data in a netCDF file. Is there some way to have the LAS use the ferret RECT_TO_CURV function when saving data as netCDF? If so, what configuration is required to change the current rectilinear output to curvilinear?

http://205.156.4.56:8080/las/servlets/dataset

Regards,

John