[las_users] LAS error in adding DODS data

Dear Sir

I use the newest LAS 6_5_1_2 with Mandrake 10.1.

When I try to add DODS data using one of examples for the
test as below,

server]#../bin/addXML.sh --netcdf
http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/nph-nc/Datasets/interp_OLR/olr.mon.mean.nc
--xml las.xml test.xml

then I had done make without any problem.

When I access my server from itself as a localhost and try
to  obtain the graph,

LAS Error
The following error message was received from LAS:

Adding an acceptable error string: "*** NOTE: ".
 	NOAA/PMEL TMAP
 	FERRET v5.81
 	Linux(g77) 2.4.21-32 - 07/13/05
 	 3-Oct-05 05:35

yes? cancel mode verify
yes? cancel mode interp
yes? define symbol mark_grid = default
yes? define symbol image_format = default
yes? canc data/all
yes? go std_initialize
"http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/nph-nc/Datasets/interp_OLR/olr.mon.mean.nc"
"1" "1" "olr"
 ** netCDF error: Invalid Argument
 is this a CDF file ?
set data
"http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/nph-nc/Datasets/interp_OLR/olr.mon.mean.nc"
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted

In the ferret,
I can access the DODS data without any problem as

set data
"http://www.cdc.noaa.gov/cgi-bin/nph-nc/Datasets/interp_OLR/olr.mon.mean.nc"

Not only this LAS but also other LAS servers of 6_5_1_2
have the same error.

Could you tell me how to solve this problem?

Best Regards,

Takaya Namba

Know more about Breast Cancer
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/pinkribbon/