Re: LAS proxy security issue (and LAS meeting during AMS)

Jonathan Callahan a écrit:
Olivier,

We'll get that CVS branch going whenever you're ready.

Jon,
I think I'll will be ready for having a CVS access at the begining of 2004, so after the AMS.
I'll will be probably at AMS for LAS meeting (adminitrative stuff is on the way)

So I think it would be nice to talk about this issue with other LAS developpers and installers during AMS.

You send a mail on Jun 14 2003 with subject: should we have an LAS meeting during AMS?

my answer is: yes!

--
Olivier