customization of "Output options"

Dear all,

I have changed in my LAS 6.1 some item of menu of "Output options" : I have deleted the "Default" choice in all menu, because we think here that it is not explicit, and I have deleted some palette (rnb is the same as rainbow...) etc, you can see it on the las http://las.aviso.oceanobs.com.
All work fine except the option "Interpolate data". Now, when I go to "Output options", there is no interpolation, even if I put "Yes" in the menu Interpolate data. The interpolation is done only when I don't go to "Output option".

If someone has an idea about it, contact me.

Thanks in advance,
Tony