LAS 6.1: categories and doc link

A question related to LAS 6.1 categories/catalogs of data ...

Before I set up categories to organize my datasets into logical groups,
I used to have links to (More...) documentation in the window that pops
up when the blue info i icon is clicked.  As soon as I use a catlog.xml
file to configure the interface, the (More...) links disappear, so
visitors no longer have access to the metadata referenced by the dataset
tag doc attribute in the .xml include files.

Is there a way to get the metadata (More...) link back?  Do I need to
add a doc attribute to each of the categories described in the
catalog.xml file?

Thanks, Cyndy
begin:vcard
n:Chandler;Cyndy
tel;cell:508-274-0283
tel;fax:508-457-2161
tel;home:508-540-4957
tel;work:508-289-2765
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://usjgofs.whoi.edu/general_info/data_management.html
org:Department of Marine Chemistry and Geochemistry;Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
adr:;;MS 43;Woods Hole;MA;02543;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:cchandler@whoi.edu
title:US JGOFS Data Management Office
note;quoted-printable:Office: GEOSECS room 14=3B =0D=0AHours: M-F 8:30-4:00
x-mozilla-cpt:usjgofs.whoi.edu;-13472
fn:Cyndy Chandler
end:vcard