Re: las 6.0 install problem in redhat 7,3

Takayasan,

First question:  Are you using a Macintosh computer?  There are some
problems with certain browser/os combinations on Macs.

If you are on a PC you should make sure that you are waiting until the
map applet is fully loaded before you try to do anything on the
constraints page.

My first suggestion for fixing the problem would be to try the following

stopserver.sh
startserver.sh

--> see if it works

configure

--> see if it works

Sometimes the servlet gets hung and restarting it will solve the
problem.  Other times the database gets corrupted and reconfiguring will
reload the database.

Let us know if either of these works or if they don't.

-- Jonathan Callahan