Re: bookmarking images

Actually, you can generate a URL for if you are familiar with the LAS data server request API. The API is documented in the LAS manual in las/doc/manual/reqapi.html.

There are two Perl scripts that come with LAS (ls.pl, lasget.pl) that generate such a request if you want to hack the code. Or, make a request to a LAS server and check out the server/log/access file for the URL used in the request.