Re: XML validate

Hi Mark,

You might try getting rid of the 'SYSTEM "spec.dtd"' part of the DOCTYPE line, or, alternatively, creating an empty spec.dtd file.

At 11:26 AM 7/10/2002 -0600, Mark A Ohrenschall wrote:

<!DOCTYPE spec SYSTEM
"spec.dtd" [
<!ENTITY StdOperations SYSTEM "operations.xml">
]>
I'm using XML Spy to edit LAS configuration files and it ceasely complains that it can't locate "spec.dtd" (mentioned in the above DOCTYPE tag). Is there a full URL I can use? Will I need a full URL for "operations.xml" as well?

Thanks,

Mark