Re: netCDF variable name problem

Thanks very much Joe. It's working now. I guess the reason I only
needed the single line for the previous cases was that they are (still)
served using LAS 4.0, which doesn't have a std_initialize.jnl script.
 -dave

On Fri, 17 May 2002, Joseph Mclean wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> If your init script really does have just the one line,  Then Ferret is
never opening the dataset.  If this is the case, copy std_initialize.jnl to init_t.jnl