Re: LAS support for Mac OSX

Mike,

If your enthusiasm level is high you are more than welcome to dig into
the code.  I'm not sure what your Javascript debugging environment is
like on your system but the files of interest are

lasxml/ui/las.js      all of the "business" logic
lasxml/ui/jsconfig/*  information on datasets, variables and grids

You will probably want to do some background searching/reading on
javascript support with browsers for Macintosh.  It is certainly
possible that you will be able to narrow things down to a few small
hunks of javascript for which there may be workarounds.

Thanks in advance for any time you spend on this and good luck.

-- Jon