custom.pl

Hello All,

I'm trying to add a new visualization program to LAS and looking at the example in the manual. Specifically, I'm looking at the code for custom.pl. I see how I can grab the geographic range from the request, but am wondering how to get the user-specified window size.

I am also confused here because, I understood that a LAS::Request object is being passed into the init() method and I see a getChildren() method being used but cannot locate it the documention for this type of object.

Thanks for any help!

-- john

John Cartwright
Professional Research Assistant / Associate Scientist
CIRES, SEG/NGDC/NOAA
(303) 497-6284
jcartwright@ngdc.noaa.gov