Re: DODS/LAS and proxy servers

Andrew,

Does Ferret work with the proxy server? You need at least version 5.33 of Ferret.

Even if Ferret does work, the LAS server won't know where to find the .dodsrc file, since it's not running under a shell and the HOME environment variable is not set. You will need to create a .dodsrc file in the home directory for the uid of your Web server, and define a HOME environment variable that points to this home directory in some custom Perl code.