Re: XML Includes

Robin,

Message 3a. is an instructional message to quit and restart your
browser, not your web server.  It's possible that everything is working
properly and you just need to restart your browser.  If that is not the
case would you please make your .xml files available to me (on the web
or in email) and I'll have a look and let you know what's going on.

-- Jonathan Callahan