From: McCann, Mike
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 12:06 PM
To: 'las@pmel.noaa.gov'
Subject: RE: Problem installing LAS version 5.0

LAS users,

Thought I'd follow up on this.  I had installed a newer version
of MySQL (3.25.x) that caused this problem.  Joe Sirott was quick
to find this and provided a patched version of LAS which
fixed the problem.

Thanks Joe.

-Mike

--
Mike McCann   (mccann@mbari.org)
Group Leader, Information Applications Group