Re: PPL multplt command

Hi Graham,

The "multplt" approach in PLOT+ has been fully replaced by "viewports" in
Ferret (far superior.)

See
http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Users_Guide/v50/chapter1.html#viewport

and/or
http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Users_Guide/v50/chapter6.html#viewport

    Happy Ferreting - steve

--

                |  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin    |  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744