Re: trouble with X-server

Jorg,

You are correct when you surmised that the problem is due to the color scheme
used by your computer.

There is (still) a problem with running Ferret with an X server that uses a
TrueColor visual. This will be fixed in the next release of Ferret. Until then,
the only workaround is to set up your PC X server to use a PseudoColor visual.