Re: reversing axis

SInead,

You can reverse the potting axes using the /xlimits and /ylimits plotting
options.  For example

def axis/x=1:100:1 xax
def axis/y=0:1000:100 yax
def grid/x=xax/y=yax gg
set grid gg

let var = sin(x/10) * y

shade var
\message ---> Now reverse the y axis

shade/ylim=1000:0:100 var

Here the y axis runs from 0 to 1000; the final plot reverses this axis so that
it is plotted from 1000 to 0.

	Regards,

	Jerry Davison

--