How to define evenly-spaced axis with unevenly-intervaled number

Hi, every one,

  Could someone help me with this problem?

  The following numbers are the depth of each layer in a OCGY model.
In order to show upper layer of the model ocean clearly,  I want a
depth axis which is evenly-spaced in the plot, but label the depth
axis with uneven interval number (i.e, the actual depth of each layer
of the model).
   15.0,45.0,80.0,130.0,210.0,330.0,500.0,740.0,1070.0,1500.0,
2040.0,2690.0,3440.0,4290.0,5220.0 (m)

 I looked at the ferret manual and also referred to the document
"about_grid_files.txt" in $FER_DIR/doc, still don't know how
to define it.

Thanks for your help

Julia