[ferret_users] colorblind-friendly qualitative color schemes

Dear Ferret users,

I'm attaching below four scripts to replace colors 2--8 or 2--10 or 2--11 with a set of colorblind-friendly colors.  You can use them as

go set_line_colors_tol_bright
plot var1,var2,var3, . . .

I took the palettes from an R script associated with this article
https://thenode.biologists.com/data-visualization-with-flying-colors/research/
by Joachim Goedhart, who created these palettes based on this article
https://jfly.uni-koeln.de/color/  (Okabe & Ito 2002) and on this https://personal.sron.nl/~pault/ (Tol 2019).

Ryo
--------
Notes

- Joachim Goedhart said it's okay to distribute his palettes like this. I'm sure Okabe & Ito or Tol don't mind.

- I'm not sure if this is the best way to provide these colors.  Instead of providing a script for one palette, we may combine them and call it as "go set_line_colors tol_bright" or along the lines.

- I didn't replace color 1 (black).  But I'm not sure if black is adequately distinguishable from other colors in a palette, except that the Okabe-Ito palette includes black as its last color, which means its non-black colors are distinguishable from black.