Re: [ferret_users] Re: Ferret multi_view

Hi Oluwaseun,

Do you want to move your color bar to the 8th viewport to make the ports larger? I don't know how to put the 7th in the center. But if you want to move the color bar, you can use

set view full (now you drawing at the full plot)
plot/noaxis/nolab/vs/hlim=1:2 {0,0} {0,0} (now you drawing a blank plot)
annotate/norm/xpos=0.7/ypos=0.01/size=18/halign=0 "color bar" (now you are making an annotation)
annotation       x and y position                      horizontal                 (details see https://ferret.pmel.noaa.gov/Ferret/documentation/users-guide/commands-reference/annotate)

You can find more ideas from https://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2016/msg00144.html

Xiaoyu