[ferret_users] Re: which version of Ferret for macOS Mojave

OK I can install it using anaconda, but I got the following error when I tried to display it:

yes? fill/l=1/z=10 u

grdelWindowCreate: error when calling createWindow in pyferret.graphbind: The PQ viewers requires PyQt5 or PyQt4

FGD_GACWK: null windowobj

FGD_GSCR: null windowobj

FGD_GSCR: null windowobj

FGD_GSCR: null windowobj