Re: [ferret_users] Re: which version of Ferret for macOS Mojave

Hi Chang,

This is due to the "sip" package having been recently removed as a requirement from PyQt5.  (Same problem Tony was having.)  Please also install the "sip" package:
    $ conda install -n FERRET sip
This should solve the problem for you.

Best regards,
Karl