[ferret_users] Grey/gray and dashed lines for a polar stereographic plot

Dear Ferreters,

I'd like to have grey/gray and ideally dashed circumferential and transect lines for the attached "polar" maps, which I created following this example. I can get red, green, blue, etc. continuous lines by putting 2, 3, 4, etc. after the command used to generate the circumferential and transect lines (ie. go mp_graticule 0 360 45 40 90 20). But, please how can I get these lines to be grey/gray and dashed?

Thanks in advance,