[ferret_users] Ocean mask on a panel plot

Hello Ferreters

I am trying and failing to mask the ocean in my datasets for my panel plots. However, I get this error after the first plot is done, it fails to recognise the data for the second plot;

let nanom2 = anom[gt=upper[d=4]]
let nx = `upper,return=isize`
 **ERROR: variable unknown or not in data set: UPPER
DEFINE VARIABLE nx = `upper,return=isize`
Command file, command group, or REPEAT execution aborted

However, when I remove the masking of the ocean, the script runs fine and makes the two plots.

I have about 16 files, but I will simplify with an example to see the problem. I would be grateful for any help on this.

Attached is a snippet of my code and an image of the output plot.

Thanks for the help in advance

Kwesi

------------
Try not to become a man of success but rather a man of value- Albert Einstein

Kwesi A. Quagraine
Department of Physics
School of Physical Sciences
College of Agriculture and Natural Sciences
University of Cape Coast
Cape Coast, Ghana

Alt. Email: kwesi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Office: +27 21 650 3164