[ferret_users] Cosmetic T axis tic modification

Hi all,

I’m just wondering if anyone knows a way to make cosmetic changes to the tics in the time axis?

I currently have seasonal average data where each point along the t axis has a value of over 400 (as they were the last months used in the calculation of seasonal averages).

“PLOT DATASET[x=@ave,y=@ave]

Output t axis has data for month 428, 433, 437 etc...”

So rather than using HLIMITS=lo:hi:delta (which just shifts the frame of my plot), I was wondering if there was a way to modify the values in my dataset, for example to make month ‘428’ appear as month ‘1’, or, even better, to appear as ‘Winter’.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10