Re: [ferret_users] variance Calculation

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 3:20 PM USHNANSHU DUTTA <ushnanshudutta@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
let me elaborate my query. The link you forwarded was impressive but I am still doubtful about my problem.

I have 10 years JJAS daily data i.e 10 x 122 =1220 time steps.
Now I need to calculate the variance for each year over a certain [lat x lon box].
So I expect that output will be of 10 timesteps.
But through the method given in the link, I am getting the output of 1220 timesteps.

That is fine.  You just need to pick up the center of each year.

Ryo