Re: [ferret_users] Installing ferret 7.4 - completing the instalation with Finstall Step

Dear Ferreters,

Problems is solved for installing ferret-7.4. I went back to my previous version of Ubuntu 14.04 and it works perfect.
I also tried to install as well as building PyFerret7.4 in my Ubuntu18.04 machine, but I couldn't also be successful due to some shared library/packages. However, the both work in Ubuntu 14.04.

Anyway, I don't really recognize the problems in Ubuntu18.04.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Masud
Md Masud-Ul-Alam
Scientific Officer
Physical and Space Oceanography
Bangladesh Oceanographic Research Institute
Ramu, Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh
Cell: +8801912 461763
email: masudocndu@xxxxxxxxx, sohelku08@xxxxxxxxx