[ferret_users] Installing ferret 7.4 - completing the instalation with Finstall Step

Dear Ferret Users,

I have some problem when i install executables (fer_executables.tar.gz) in the terminal shows : cannot create .../Finstall.log: Permission denied. I try move the tar data (fer_executables.tar.gz) to another folder, but it still shows the same problem. I also attached my terminal's screenshot that shows the problem.

Any suggestion?

Thanks for help
--
Kind Regards,