Re: [ferret_users] Spatial Correlation;

Karnan,

If yoru data is no a rectilinear grid, such as coads, use the 'regressxy' go script contributed by Andreas Schmittner:

! Use the LET command to define new variables
! Define the variable P as your independent (X) variable
! Define the variable Q as your   dependent (Y) variable

go regressxy

! Results will be variables "SLOPE", "INTERCEP" and "RSQUARE"

Jim