Re: [ferret_users] Spatial Correlation;

Dear Karnan,

I have seen your .nc file, the data is two dimensional.
If you want to derive spatial correlation you need to have time series data. Using the time series data the correlation coefficients will be calculated.
With two dimensional data sets you can only derive the scatter plot at the collocated points of the like wise parameters.

Hope this will help you.

Regards
Shiva Shankar Manche
Scientists-SC