[ferret_users] Monthly climatologies repeated along long time axis

Hi all,

It is likely that an answer is already on the ferret users archive, if so, just refer me to that page, but I could not find what I was looking for.

I have a monthly climatology, so 12 time steps.  I would like to subtract the climatology off a 20 year monthly data set (of 240 time steps) to end with an anomaly with 240 time steps. How can I regrid the 12 climatologies to a 240 time step axis with the 12 months of the climatology just repeated 20 times.

Thanks in advance,
Paul