[ferret_users] regarding changing the pen color used for legend

HI Ferreters,

I want to change the color of pen used for the legend label. In my plot I used all the six colors for the first six lines then for the seventh line I change the color to yellow by plot/col=(100,75,0) now I want to indicate the yellow legend related to this yellow color line. But since I used all the predefined pen color for the first six line, I am unable to write legend related to this yellow color line in the yellow color.

I hope there is a solution for this problem.

regards, saurabh

--

REGARDS

Saurabh Rathore
Research Scholar (PhD.)
Centre For Oceans, Rivers, Atmosphere & Land Science Technology
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur
contact :- 91- 8345984434