RE: [ferret_users] problem with X-Windows

Hi Ansley,

Thank you for your reply. Display is set: DISPLAY=:1072.0 which seems odd, but this runs over NX on a HPC server.

Things like xclock and gv come up fine.

I will have a look in the archives.

If anybody else has an idea... Problem is that this could also be kind of peculiar to the current setup of our HPC server and the NX connection, sigh.

Thank you,

Best wishes,

Joerg